Ummi Athiyya

Owner Blog


Photobucket


Welcome to my blog . You have entered to see how my life begin . I just shared what I like and feel. Enjoy it :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed



All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


I WANT YOU BACK !


Sunday 4 November 2012 21:00 0 Atashinci(s)

Oohh Baby give me one more chance !
Won't you please let me...
Ohh darling I blind to let you go
But now since I've been you in her arm
Yes I do now Ohh ohh baby :)
Trying to live without your love is one long sleepness night
Let me show you, boy
that I know wrong from night

Biyy , akhirnya awak tahu kehidupan saya lepas kita putus :') Sekali lagi untuk malam tadi <3 Kita nyanyi sama-sama :'> Awak tahu betapa happy nya saya harini :D
Lalala ~ OHH DARLING I BLIND TO LET YOU GO !
I NEVER FORGET YOU ! I DONT CARE PEOPLE WANT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME :P
And I HOPE  YOU BE MINE AGAIN . ILOVEYOU BIYY :D

# Yea Yea * Pusingkan jari atas meja , letak jari dekat bibir  . haha :D